A Christ-centered curriculum to promote healing for female survivors of sexual abuse.
Healing Hearts was created by co-founder Holly Otten. It is an 8 week workshop that takes female survivors of sexual abuse through the healing process (one-on-one or small group).
The workshop consists of three parts: teaching/testimony, group discussion, and prayer ministry. It utilizes the book "The Tin Man - The Voice of An Incest Survivor," by Holly Otten."
1. Victim to Victorious Survivor
2. The Father's Love
3. Free To Be Me
4. Tell It
7. Child of God 8. All Things New
Introduction to the Healing Hearts Video Series
CLICK ON BUTTERFLY
WHY CHOOSE INNER HEALING?
* Overall, inner healing gives a person the ability to walk out God’s greatest commandments: “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.” And “You shall love your neighbor as yourself” (Matthew 22:37-39).
* A closer relationship with God. (Some find it difficult to feel close to the Father (a male figure), if abused by a man—esp. one’s biological father.
* Freedom to love and accept yourself.
* An ability to forgive, restore and deepen relationships with others.
* Wholeness—enough to be about your Father’s business. We are to carry on the ministry of Jesus—sharing good news, healing broken hearts, setting captives free from prison, and opening blind eyes (Luke 2:49).
* Persistence to reach your fullest potential (3 John 2, Ephesians 3:17-21, Romans 8:32).
* A desire to become a vessel of honor and channel of love (2 Timothy 2:21).
* A sense of purpose and passion given by the Holy Spirit to prepare the Body of Christ for His coming (Psalm 23, Psalm 24, 1 Corinthians 11:28, 31).
Taken from the book "Advanced Triage Counseling" by Sara Trollinger, p.56. Used with permission.
If you are interested in participating in a workshop, click the box below. You will be contacted by one of our team members who will begin a dialogue with you to make sure this curriculum is the right fit for you at this time and guide you to the next steps.