Christ-centered home groups that promote healing for female survivors of sexual abuse
Healing Hearts is an 8 week faith-based curriculum for women that includes a video series and Holly Otten's book "The Tin Man." Healing Hearts has been facilitated in home groups by Holly and her team in her own state for years, but since publishing the curriculum online, Holly has begun to train women to facilitate Healing Hearts in their own states. You may be thinking that you might like to be a Healing Hearts facilitator. Click on the video below to learn more about becoming a facilitator.
What to Expect in a Facilitator's Training Workshop
* You will not be expected to pay for the workshop; it will cost nothing except your time. * You will meet with a group of women who have similar gifts and desires as you. * You will be led through the training by Holly Otten who has years of experience in facilitating Healing Hearts. * You will watch the Healing Hearts video series together and have group discussions based on the series. * You will be given the opportunity for God to heal any unhealed wounds over the span of the 8 weeks, thus preparing you to be a healed and whole vessel for the Master's use. * You will be given key points in how to lead a group discussion in an orderly and appropriate manner. * You will be given key points in how to conduct the prayer ministry portion of the home group. * You will learn how to navigate the digital technology used within the curriculum.
Click the box below to learn more and get the dates of upcoming workshops.
Perhaps you have always felt a desire to share your story of childhood sexual abuse in a safe and intimate setting with others. It may be that Healing Hearts home groups is for you. Click on the video below to learn more.
What to Expect in a Healing Hearts Home Group
* Women who believe in Jesus Christ, the Word of God and His resurrection power to heal and bring freedom to those who are bound. * It is for Christ-followers who don't have opportunities to receive healing in their church settings. * It is for Christ-followers who can't seem to break unhealthy patterns in their lives or who feel depressed or oppressed and would like to experience peace and joy. * It is for women who have a desire to put in the work to help better themselves and to do what it takes to have healthy relationships, with God, with others and with themselves.
If you are interested in participating in a home group, click the box below. You will be contacted by one of our team members who will guide you to the next steps.
Healing Hearts consists of three parts: Teaching/Testimony shared in a video series, Group Sharing and Prayer Ministry.
1. Victim to Victorious Survivor
2. The Father's Love
3. Free To Be Me
4. Tell It
7. Child of God 8. A New Name
Highlights from the Video Series
WHY CHOOSE INNER HEALING?
* Overall, inner healing gives a person the ability to walk out God’s greatest commandments: “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.” And “You shall love your neighbor as yourself” (Matthew 22:37-39).
* A closer relationship with God. Some find it difficult to feel close to the Father if abused by a man—esp. one’s biological father.
* Freedom to love and accept yourself.
* An ability to forgive, restore and deepen relationships with others.
* Wholeness—enough to be about your Father’s business. We are to carry on the ministry of Jesus—sharing good news, healing broken hearts, setting captives free from prison, and opening blind eyes (Luke 2:49).
* Persistence to reach your fullest potential (3 John 2, Ephesians 3:17-21, Romans 8:32).
* A desire to become a vessel of honor and channel of love (2 Timothy 2:21).
* A sense of purpose and passion given by the Holy Spirit to prepare the Body of Christ for His coming (Psalm 23, Psalm 24, 1 Corinthians 11:28, 31).
Taken from the book "Advanced Triage Counseling" by Sara Trollinger, p.56. Used with permission.
Read about the tremendous ways that women's lives have been touched and transformed by attending Healing Hearts home groups.